Profile ListThe profile list contains all the profiles available that can be used for initiating a copy operation. Each profile can be activated for a copy operation as needed via the checkbox before its name.
You can create new folders and profiles and sort them in various folders according to project via the menu bar or context menu of the profile list. The profiles and folders can also be moved and copied within the profile list by dragging and dropping them.
All profiles and folders are stored on the hard disk in the
Profilessubfolder of AllSync's Application Data folder.
- Create Copy Preview
- Create Copy Preview (Without Profile Chaining)
- Create Copy Preview (Without Any Actions)
- Start Copying
- Start Copying (Without Profile Chaining)
- Create New Profile
- Create New Profile Using Wizard
- Edit Template For New Profiles
- Edit Profile Properties
- Rename Profile
- Copy Profile
- Delete Profile
- Show Profile Log
- Create Profile Shortcut
- Edit Profile Chain
- Create New Folder
- Rename Folder
- Delete Folder
- Open All Folders
- Close All Folders
- Open All Folders Containing Activated Profiles
- Optimize Column Width
- Show Column 'Copy Mode'
- Show Column 'Last Run'
- Show Column 'Notes'
- Grid lines
- Reload Profile List
- Import Profiles from AllSync Version 2 or 3
- To create a copy preview of a profile, hold down the CTRL key while left-clicking on the profile.
- To create a copy preview of all the profiles in a folder, hold down the CTRL key while left-clicking on the profile folder.
- To start a copy operation of a profile, hold down the ALT key while left-clicking on the profile.
- To start a copy operation of all the profiles in a folder, hold down the ALT key while left-clicking on the profile folder.
Copying a profile:
- To create a copy of a profile, hold down the CTRL key while left-clicking on the profile and dragging and dropping it onto another folder.