Win7 x64 16GB RAM
AllSync 3.4.62 Business Edition
Drive D: 7200 RPM 750GB Samsung (435 GB Free)
Drive X: 5400 RPM 1.5TB Samsung (390 GB Free)
- Backup, 3 generations
- Transfer old items to the new backup
- Create source folder in destination folder (using the last folder name in the source folder path)
Copy Method: B
Copy Attempts: 3 w/ 5 second interval
I've been running the same backup for quite some time now (year or two) and have recently added a folder the profile, i.e.,
destination after (no change):
Now, when I run the profile, I get the following error:
Code: Select all
2010/12/28 08:34:46 The old backup items of 'X:\AllSyncBackup\Data\2010-12-28 at 08.18.04' have been successfully transferred to the new backup folder 'X:\AllSyncBackup\Data\2010-12-28 at 08.34.45'. 2010/12/28 08:34:46 Processing source -->> destination 2010/12/28 08:34:46 ERROR: #3 - The system cannot find the path specified. (D:\_temp\6891387258284888.pdf -->> X:\AllSyncBackup\Data\2010-12-28 at 08.34.45\_temp)
- If the new "_temp" folder is removed from the profile, then the backup runs fine.
- If the new "_temp" folder is included in the profile, Allsync always throws the above error.
- I've deleted and re-created the profile. However, the same error occurs whenever the new "_temp" folder is included in the profile, i.e., . Allsync is unable to create the new folder "_temp" in the destination directory.
- Allsync runs perfect, without error (moving, creating, deleting files and folders) when the new folder "_temp" is excluded.
- If the destination directory is changed to a new directory, then the profile runs fine.
- I've tried resetting all permissions on the directory, same error.
- I'm an administrator on the system, and have run Allsync "as administrator", but same error occurs.
I created a new backup set (same properties as above) with a set of test source folders and a test destination directory. I ran the backup and created 3 generations. Then added a new folder to the source folders; the same error occurred.
Allsync is unable to add a new folder to an existing backup set when the option "Transfer old items to the new backup" is used.