Profile WizardThe Profile Wizard helps you in making various settings when creating new profiles. The following steps are performed using the wizard:
- Specify the copy mode
- Select the folder template for the source folder (optional)
- Select the source folder
- Select the destination folder
- Exclude folders (optional)
- Filter files (optional)
- Select options (optional)
The Profile Wizard can be displayed in the following situations:
- The wizard is activated in the general options (Options – Profiles).
- When creating a new profile.
- When opening an existing profile without any source or destination folders.
CancelCauses the Profile Wizard to be exited, any settings made to be discarded, and the profile properties to be displayed.
BackCauses the previous page to be displayed.
Cont'dCauses the next page to be displayed.
ApplyCauses the Profile Wizard to be exited, the settings made to be applied, and the profile properties to be displayed.
Create New Folder ButtonThis button enables you to create a new subfolder in the Select source folder and Select destination folder steps.
HelpCauses the help for the Profile Wizard to be displayed.
Copy ModesThe following copy mode templates are available:
- 1:1 Copy (Data Imaging)
- Sync (Populate)
- Sync (Structure Conflict)
- Sync (File Conflict)
- Sync (Structure Conflict & File Conflict)
- Complete Backup
- Complete Backup into a ZIP File
- Incremental Partial Backup
- Incremental Partial Backup into a ZIP File
- Differential Partial Backup
- Differential Partial Backup into a ZIP File
Folder TemplatesHere you can choose Windows system folders as templates for a source folder.
- Data Protection
- The option Perform a continuous check during the copy operation to see whether source + destination folders are still accessible causes the folder option Check source and destinations folder for availability to be activated.
- The option Exclude these system items from copying: causes the files and folders listed to be entered in the filter list for folders and filters.